- (1) The Company will comply with all applicable laws and regulations related to handling Personal Information.
- (2) The Company will comply with all national guidelines for handling Personal Information in telecommunication business law.
- (3) The Company will appropriately manage all Personal Information collected.
- (4) All employees and contractors of the Company will endeavor to protect Personal Information of the individual.
- (5) The Company will endeavor to take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access, unauthorized alteration, loss, destruction, divulgence, and other dangers.
2.Handling of Personal Information
- (1) Purpose of Use
The Company will use Personal Information provided only for the following purposes:
・To provide service such as but not limited to ,order process, shipment, after-service
・To confirm for identification
・To invoice for purchased product
・To respond to inquiries and requests
・To inform or notify of any changes in service
・To provide information regarding events and campaigns
- (2) Disclosure of Personal Information
Upon receipt of a request for display, correction, deletion and/or termination of use of Personal Information, we will promptly respond to such requests confirming the identity of the person through prescribed procedures.
- (3) Information collected/used
The Company will collect and use customer information needed to provide service and for the purposes stated in 3.1.
- (4) Disclosure to Third Parties
The Company will use all Personal Information for the purposes stated in 3.1, and will not disclose to any third party without the consent of the individual except in cases where the information is requested by government authorities, or necessary for the preservation of life, body or property.
- (5) Applicability
This policy is only applicable for the website “Ichi-point.jp”. The company is not responsible for the protection of Personal Information on linked websites.
Contact the e-mail address below for inquiries regarding Personal Information handled by the Company.